Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not about love (part 1)

Too many are saying,
"It's all about the love."
Where is the freedom in that.
When enough is always enough.
When everything that you say.
And everything that you do.
All the things that you buy.
Can't just be about you.
"It's all about the love."
Well I've had enough,
with all that amity stuff.
So hold your comments, 'cus
i am about to shut this shit up.
I am a guy who never talked to nobody.
I never wanted to cus i never liked nobody.
Cus everybody got green eyes like money.
Only wanted one thing.
What's that? It's money!
I walk the streets alone.
Couldn't tell you my number
Because i don't talk on the phone.
"But don't you get lonely?"
Nope! Cus when I get some groceries.
I am too happy that i am alone.
Because i know they all for me.
Didn't nobody go to the store for me.

No comments: