Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Who I Should Be (Unfinished)

When I came back,
From messin' around in the past.
When i got back,
From kicking death in the ass.
I woke up.
Like I was a boy in a dream.
Watching girls getting drunk at a sweet sixteen.
I never talked hard.
I never yelled just for nothing.
Until this one punk.
Claimed my family was fucking.
I beat his ass,
But only using my words.
Cus, fighting verbally can fly you higher than birds.
When my words were out dated.
They perished in time.
I was all locked up.
Like I committed a crime.
Then I counted them all.
I counted seventy-three.
That's how many times I Questioned who the fuck I should be.
Please tell me, who should I be?
Cus any time I started it would end in defeat.
Now I try to carry on, I try to pick up my feet.
Please tell me, baby, who the fuck I should be.




With the music,

No comments: