Monday, September 14, 2009

New Age

Cringin, like a young blood who's vodka bingin, at every beat of this new age invention, its a must, a necessity and I'm gonna mention, cus my leash ain't big enough to handle the tension, so if i can please have your attention, I'm about to take you to another dimension.

I'm fly, sky high as if I'm a blessin, to the people out there who are askin a question, Pac had a place for people gettin arrested, i got a place for people lookin for heaven, I'm testin they guessin, they cursin I'm blessin, and when this shit hits the fans its New Age they reppin.


Time for belief, but there ain't no room for us to breathe, no use in standing when there ain't nothing to see, 'cept the chin of a rich'n we wantin to be, society's demanding that its money we gotta see


....they say this rap shit is easy, you call that rap? bitch don't tease me, shit like that ain't gonna get it. New Age crew, rhymin's breathin, fat laday, now she's singing. That old shit is history now its New Age they screamin!

No comments: